Thursday, May 7, 2020

the i don't caring

The I don’t caring
came on in waves like water or forgetting the crickets
and maybe I felt overwhelmed the cable
the mover
The very well and comfortable
Movements of others were
Mostly a lie
But sometimes I wonder if we play to our strengths and they
So much as is all now
Become weaknesses
And I hate the idea of weaknesses
like grade
Or like the money it costs for wine
or the day at an early point and you really aren’t
Sure
that
and sometimes it is feeling guilty for navigating You are everybody who is around you and they think about you and I hope they care for you how much care do you give and forget or not push fully because of
fear
I thought fear was to be powerful
And it is
but sometimes
Some
Time
May not feel power in
The navigate
The what you want is quiet and
What I need might never meet sometimes it does and
That
Is
Sex
I am laying next to you and think
The words of you are
The best person I can be near
sometimes we do not say this
and others we write it down
The next morning
The morning where I am waking next to
will be waking
and that is always a sure thing
a suring thing
I sold my body to a chicken sandwich and
at 515 am I turned
it can get harder to leave your body
early riser
I do not leave the water to hold onto
Your light body
you are hours
and you have been those
connecting too
for temporary
there is power
in and when we both realise
at the same time there is a small smile that arrives
and we both arrive suddenly behind it

No comments:

Post a Comment