Wednesday, June 17, 2020

play a song

a room full of half formed opinions 
more than half 
well deserved or early opinions because living
because you’ve done it 
done what has been said 
take time 
taking your time into a fading feeling that 
is new comfortable 
old comfortable too because a thought has happened time has reflection
simple physics
forget the feeling until it is new again 
in the news again 
100 special
20 not quite so special 
to use everything you have worked for would 
mean
time has taken many things from you 

I go to a lovers house to hear a song I play for you 
I have had many 
living pieces that is 
in very many days 
I have seen miraculous things 
many things you must understand and many you are yet to or may never fully 
the world is very slow 
it is a feeling of holographic 
if not sure this is the real deal 
I have paid for it even 
to try to under 
understand 
moments of a song my leg pretzel your legs are salty I am tired finally I am ready for small death into you and full satiation 
of which I regard yours higher than almost anything in the world right now 

No comments:

Post a Comment